Hoary found my wireless card

Don W. Jenkins dwjinx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 06:18:44 UTC 2005

I just downloaded Ubuntu 5.04, after having previously downloaded a
couple of the Arrays and the Preview of Hoary and had problems with my
Atheros wireless card disappearing by the time the install was done.
I did the install with the final, had the same stuff with the
installation networking stage, which I skipped, but this time when I
got into the desktop and went to the networking tool, my card was
there and it configured and started up easily, just as in Warty.
Thanks!

Don J.
--
Don W. Jenkins, Registered Linux User 190728/Linux Machine 84430
Ubuntu4.10 Warty/Simply-Mepis2004/Ubuntu Hoary/W2000Server