Distrowatch.org is down ???

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Apr 9 03:43:56 UTC 2005

> I just connected to it.  Maybe a DNS problem?  IP is 66.180.174.35,
>
> Bob

Bob, you are a star ! :o)

The IP address you gave me works perfectly, but not the name, must be
DNS then. Strange, why would the site change IP ??

Anyway, I saw what I wanted : Ubuntu not only has reached trhe 3000
mark, but even exceeded it largely : 3105 !!! :o)))

I thought that the Ubuntu "trend/fashion" effect would run out of breath
with HOary, but it seems the opposite. Warty was just the introduction,
and HOary is now the real start ! Ubuntu never ceases to amaze
me ! :o)))
Mandrake (now "Mandriva"), is soon to be an old souvenir...

I had a look on www.linuxfr.org , a great French Linux site, and I read
nothing but extremely positive and enthusiastic comments about

--
Vince, loving his Ubuntu to bits...