I am keeping my Warty

Mike Drabik drabikmr at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 02:50:59 UTC 2005

I'm staying with Warty for a while, too.  As Warty is
being supported for a year - I'm in no rush.

So the next release is being called Breezy Badger!

Cute name.

Message: 10
Date: 08 Apr 2005 22:29:04 -0400
From: Godfrey <glam at 295.ca>
To: Ubuntu Help and User Discussions
<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi everybody,

Just to share my excitement about Ubuntu, it going
strong everyday,
and it just get a new release.  So even more people
will be using
it. I decide not to upgrade yet.  Why?  Because Warty
is still being
supported, and it's just good enough for me.  I won't
upgrade just for
the upgrade.  I guess that many do the same.  Are you?