hoary menu editing: backwards not forwards?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Apr 9 00:41:47 UTC 2005

> You should use another app called menu-editor[1]. I suppose, from now
> on, it will be the gnome's way to modify the menu.
>
> [1] http://ubuntuguide.org/#menu-editor

Thanks Albert and Baza, yes, that's one of the two GUI's I mentionned.
But I would rather like to compile the one on  gnomefiles.org, as it's
the one that's going to make it into Gnome, so I would rather help
develop/test/debug it.
Hopefully it will be included in Breezy, that would save us from
checking for new releases and patching and compiling all the time.

--
Vince