Hoary Download?

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Fri Apr 8 08:43:03 UTC 2005

pe, 2005-04-08 kello 10:13 +0200, Simon Taplin kirjoitti:
> Am I correct in thinking that this page is the download for the final
> version of Hoary?
>
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/download/
>
> Simon

Yes, that's the page. As it says there if you download from one of the
mirrors in "Other mirrors" section, check first that the name of
the .iso file starts with "ubuntu-5.04..." and not with "hoary-rc...".
The latter is the release candidate version, which is now obsolete. At
least on the German mirror the final version isn't yet available as I'm
writing this.

Regards,

Ari