audio/visual

Karl kaha at colug.org
Fri Apr 8 06:40:36 UTC 2005

In my xorg.conf, I have the following:

# === Video Overlay for the Xv extension ===
    Option "VideoOverlay"               "on"
# === OpenGL Overlay ===
# Note: When OpenGL Overlay is enabled, Video Overlay
#       will be disabled automatically
    Option "OpenGLOverlay"              "off"

This was created with the "fglrxconfig" program (which writes the
results to XF86Config-4). I copied the ATI stuff to xorg.conf, and it
seems to work well. I finally have hardware acceleration, and Tuxracer
FLIES.  :)

However, I wonder if these drivers are causing the issue with the video
output.

--
         .       .        Avoid the Gates of Hell...
                         Free Software for Free Minds