[Hoary] waiting...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 8 03:15:18 UTC 2005

> > But you are right, considering we have 30+ full time devs, the hard core
> > I mentionned is not the majority...
> This number is still wrong :-)
> http://fooishbar.org/blog//tech/ubuntu/ubuntuNumbers-2005-03-15-23-04.html

WHAT ?!  This says that now 30+, but only merely 10 devs are full
time ???
Wow, so lfew people have managed to make such a great work ?
This is good ! It means that had we only 5 more people working on it,
development would be significantly quickened ! (is that a word at
all ?! ;-P ).
So I hope that Ubuntu will be agreat success this year with Hoary and
later Breezy, and that Canonical will start making some money from paid
Ubuntu technical support, and that this will motivate Mark to switch a
few more people Canonical to the Ubuntu project, to improve Ubuntu even
faster.

2005 sure promises to be a interesting year for Ubuntu, I will be
watching every step and applaud to encourage :o)

--
Vince