[Hoary] waiting...

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:23:31 UTC 2005

> Jeez, 3h10 AM here, must be 2AM in the UK, I guess we will have to wait
> until 9AM for the boys to get up and announce the release on the home
> page of our brand new lovely site...

it would be interesting to get a geographical breakdown of the Ubnutu
developpers one of these days,  but it is my impression that a
majority are not in the UK time zone; Ubuntu seems to br a 24-hours
operation in many time zones around the world.

With that said, my recollection is that Hoary will be released early
morning UK time.

> BTW, will development on  "Breezy" start today as well, or will there be
> a littel delay ? When can we start modifying our sources.list to test
> Breezy ?  Yes, I am impatient ;o)

I think they really deserve a few days of holidays before the next
cycle starts.   They all gave a lot of working hours to Hoary in the
last few days, and after the Fridau night parties, I suspect a lot of
sleep catch up is in order over the next few days.