universe

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Apr 7 19:47:53 UTC 2005

> The ubuntu website has a new face, but no hoary yet.

YES !!! My god I really had given this up ! I had lost hope to see the
new site in time for Hoary... but it comes up just a few hours before
release, what a good timing... :o)))

Site looks great, was worth wait. It's pleasing to look at,
clean/clear/simple, easy to navigate. It's all I wanted :o)
Now we have a nice site that the world can look at when they first hear
of Ubuntu and want to learn more.

Big thanks to however put the new site together...

--
Vince, waiting for Hoary, won't sleep tonite, keeping a blank CD at
hand...