Wireless Network Config Problem :((

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Thu Apr 7 06:27:41 UTC 2005

The two commands you describe should be run by '$ ifup eth1'
automatically..!? (and that on startup too, as every interface declared
at "auto" in the interfaces is brought up at boot)

If your interface is up, type '$ sudo ifdown eth1' to bring it down.
Then type '$ sudo ifup eth1' to bring the interface up. Everything
should work.

.christoph