evolution and mail notification

Evan Monroig evan.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:08:17 UTC 2005

Sorry for not adding enough precisions.

I have in fact tried the mail-notification package, but it seems not
to "talk" with evolution. It is possible to monitor the evolution
Inbox or any mail folder, but you have to configure them one by one.
Also, all the messages in the box appear, while I would like to make
only the new ones appear in mail-notification.

So I was wondering if there was anything else that is integrated with
evolution..

Evan