[Hoary] Clearlooks bug with Evolution ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Apr 6 07:26:50 UTC 2005

> No you're not. I've been having this problem and have been hoping that
> it'd be resolved as well. I'll try to find a contact address for the
> clearlook developers and report this problem to them (unless they
> already know about it)

They sure know about it, as I posted about it "ages" ago either on
gnomefiles.org or gnomelook.org can't remember.
Either he doesn't use Evolution, or he doesn't care, or it's a tricky
bug and he can't solve the problem. given that it's open source, I was
hoping Ubuntu would take over and try to fix it by themselves, but alas,
I was over-optimistic as often !...

--
Vince