Call for testers: Xfce 4.2.1.1 in Ubuntu Hoary Universe [from Xfld]

Wed Apr 6 03:15:09 UTC 2005

A couple follow-up questions:

- In GNOME there's an option to auto-mount removable media like USB
disks so they appear in Nautilus. This doesn't happen with either the
new universe packages nor the os-cillation ones...how do I enable that.
(It's fine if they appear in Nautilus rather than xffm...Nautilus is
what's used on the XFCE machine anyway.)

- esd doesn't run by default in XFCE. The only way I know to have it
run at login is to run it, then save the session on logout, but that
seems a bit touchy. Is there a file in which I can put a call to launch
esd (or anything else I want to run at login)?

Thanks,
--Dave