17" CRT monitors : Samsung SyncMaster

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Apr 6 01:14:13 UTC 2005

> Ok, you talked me into it. I spent some time making adjustments, and at
> the end I think I'm back at the original settings! Score another point
> for Samsung, though; the monitor settings don't drift with time.
>
> John

I was sold already anyway ;-P
I will get it as soon as my banker allows. The only thin g I am worrtied
about, is that the model I want (757MB) is marked as still current in
the French Samsung website, but has however been moved to the
"discontinued" list, in the worldwide (dot com) site. So I guess it will
soon become obsolete/out of stock in France too, soon, and I don't know
when. So the more I wait, the greater the risk to be told "sorry, I sold
the last one this morning !". :o(

--
Vince