Call for testers: Xfce 4.2.1.1 in Ubuntu Hoary Universe [from Xfld]

Glanz ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Apr 5 21:20:02 UTC 2005

crimsun at fungus.sh.nu Wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 09:08:00AM -0400, Glanz wrote:
> > xscreensaver: 08:22:11: -1: unrecognised ClientMessage
> "_NET_WM_STATE"
> > received
> > xscreensaver: 08:22:11: -1: for window 0xe0033b ((null) / (null))
> Do these messages appear also with metacity in GNOME?

No those messages do not appear in Gnome normally, but they come up
sometimes when I launch an Xfce app from within GNOME.
(sound)
crimsun at fungus.sh.nu Wrote:

> "default" should be the first choice. In the Xfce Session options, did
> you enable the checkbox for starting GNOME helpers?

As far as the sound settings go: I have the sound config set as
"default" and I did enable the checkbox for starting GNOME helpers.
What's the "Wannabe Master" thingy????

--
Glanz