Wireless profiles

John DeCarlo johndecarlo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:16:01 UTC 2005

I would like recommendations on a package that will keep track of my
wireless connections and their setup.

So, at home I have WEP encryption, SSID X, etc.
At the library I use their unencrypted wireless
At work there is another encryption setup and SSID,

Right now I am still changing it all by hand.  I was just about to
script the various changes I make when I thought that one of the
packages available for Ubuntu might well do the trick.

I searched on wireless in synaptic, but it found a bunch of packages -
too many to try them all.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

--