Wireless Adapter Suggestion

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:41:20 UTC 2005

I am going to acquire a wireless USB g adapter and would like to get
one that "works out of the box" with as little "out of the pocket" as
possible.  Being a newbie who had a terrible problems making an .iso,
long story, I am looking for the simplest solution possible.  It will
be an ebay purchase, more than likely, and the wiki did not really
clear things up for me.  Current candidate is Motorola WU830G Wireless
USB 2.0 Adapter, approximately $35, but that is just based on price
not functionality.

If this is off-topic I apologize, but this is the most
make-it-or-break-it component in the tiny Ubuntu outpost of Outer
Bubbaistan at the moment.  Have been very impressed with rcHoarty so
far and would just like to keep going in that direction.

thanks-

tab