Where is the C Compiler?

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 22:04:50 UTC 2005

Well lets start with,

What is the app you are trying to build?

It may already be in the apt repositories, and you may not need to
build it on your own.

In the mean time, did you search for "build-essential" in Synaptic and
install that?

The ./configure is probably going to fail b/c it will look for header
files and libs that are probably not on your system be default.

Matt