Another extremely urgent nVidia driver testing request

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:59:51 UTC 2005

I had this problem as well when I upgraded to 7167 a few days ago.
For me it turned out to be related to the "RenderAccel" option.   It's
odd that your problem is identical to my own, but seems to be
independent of the RenderAccel setting.

There is a long history of RenderAccel causing intermittent problems
with qt apps.

On Apr 4, 2005 8:58 AM, ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com