Another extremely urgent nVidia driver testing request

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Apr 4 10:10:23 UTC 2005

Hi all,
nVidia have released another version of their driver (1.0.7174) as an
errata release to 1.0.7167 with very few changes.  We're hopefully
going to pick this one up for Hoary, but as with 7167, it needs a fair
bit of testing.  If anyone with an nVidia card could please add this
to their sources list:
deb http://people.ubuntu.com/~daniels/l-r-m/ i386/
for i386 users, or:
deb http://people.ubuntu.com/~daniels/l-r-m/ amd64/
for amd64 users, and run a dist-upgrade (or 'Smart Upgrade'), reboot,
and let me know whether it worked or failed, I would be very, very
much obliged.  No 'yeah, works for me', or 'it didn't start' report
is too dull: if this is to go into Hoary, we need to test the pants
off it.

Thanks a lot,
Daniel