Ubuntu H/W Database ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Apr 4 01:12:52 UTC 2005

I have been trying Oliver's baby since it's infancy. For the first time
today, it seemed to work 100%. The 3 "pings" worked, and the data
apparently did leave my machine, for some server, somewhere...

So, when (apologies if it already exists ! ;o) will we have a page on
the Ubuntu site that will present all the collected data, easily
searchable, with filters etc, so that people can easily and efficiently
search the database to find out what hardware they can buy or not ?

I guess it will take a few months to gather a decent amount of data,
though... :-/

--
Vince