Gpdf : can't navigate properly...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Apr 3 19:04:32 UTC 2005

I just happened to consult a large PDF files with many chapter and
sub-chapters. Gpdf can display the structure of the document perfectly,
in the left pane. But, when I try to go directly to a specific
chapter/section by clicking on it, it doesn't work, I have to scroll 350
pages by hand, one by one, takes half an hour :-/
I would have trried typing the page number directly, but the page
numbers indicated in the "tree" were mostly "0", not very helpful.

Is this a "feature" ?

I know, I could use Acrobat Reader. But it's heavy and looks ugly, so I
prefer light/clean/Gnome-pretty/fast gpdf for simple viewing, which is
99.99% of my PDF needs.

--
Vince