XFCE4 dependencies

crimsun at fungus.sh.nu crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Sun Apr 3 08:01:21 UTC 2005

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 10:29:10AM +0100, John Levin wrote:
> Wow - I've got XFCE 4.2.1 running and it is *really* good.
> Only major bug I've found is that the file manager by default is rox
> (rather than xffm), and that didn't register as a dependency.

Yes, that's a result of our syncing against os-works.com (the Xfld
guys).  I'll fix this missing dependency in the next upload of
meta-xfce4.

There is another more critical bug having to do with the root menu
(secondary click on the root window) not appearing due to an
undefined function reference (part of the xfdesktop4 package); Jani
and I are chasing that one down.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel T. Chen          crimsun at fungus.sh.nu