GDM Splash

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:56:03 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 12:46 AM, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 10:31:32AM +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> > Nice picture on the new gdn splash ;)
> > Who are these three people?

Now that's the final straw:  since this recent change I cannot anymore
try to push Ubuntu as a distro in a business environment with that
theme and these people staring at me at every login. It's distracting,
 and not professional enough. What's next for Ubuntu?  Half-naked
models as a GDM theme?  :)

And I guess the same picture will be use for all the shipit CDs for
Hoary?  Now that will be interesting at trade shows when distributing
free CDs...