17" CRT monitors : Samsung SyncMaster

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 1 00:42:26 UTC 2005

> I've been using a Samsung Syncmaster 753DFX for the last two years and
> have found it excellent. It's flat and sharp all over the screen. I have
> never found the need to use its adjustment controls over that period,
> although close examination shows that a slight bowing inwards at the
> centre of the top and bottom borders (less than two mm).
>
> John

Thanks John. I dig out your monitor from Samsungs archives, looks like
your monitor is very similar to the one I am targetting, same tube at
any rate. You mention only a slight geometry problem, but you also say
that you never bothered using the controls... so chances are that 2
seconds in the menus could get rid of that little annoyance, and make it
100% perfect ! :-)
Thanks for taking the time to post, I am now sold on this monitor, can't
wait to buy it and enjoy a perfect pic for under 200 Euros ! :o))))

Regards,

--
Vince