The continuing saga of my USB memory key

Ben Novack bennovack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:19:56 UTC 2004

Well, I currently have no way of getting anything into the computer,
because I have no net access, which I won't have until I can get
things off of the USB key -

but I can burn ISOs from WIndows.

Are these updated packages on the latest daily build? What would I
need to do to add the daily build as a Synaptic source? Once that's
done, do I just search for automount and set it to be upgraded? (Sorry
for all the questions, but I'm not at my Ubuntu system, so I can't
just look at Synaptic to see how easy it might be).