mozilla-mplayer, quicktime

Bas van der Lei pubmail at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 30 06:08:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

From:
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/faq/helpcenterfaq.2004-09-16.3469703387/

If you add the debian-marillat repository to your Ubuntu sources.list
(use unstable/main), you can use Synaptic or apt-get to install MPlayer,
lame, and other tools to deal with non-free formats like DVD and MP3.
---

These sources also have a working mplayer and mplayer-mozilla package.
You can find debian-marillat here: http://hpisi.nerim.net/

--
Greets,

Bas van der Lei <pubmail at xs4all.nl>