Idea for users to distribute Ubuntu Linux CDs

Tristan Rhodes tristan at witenko.com
Wed Sep 29 14:58:18 UTC 2004

I just had a thought regarding the CDs that I requested via the Ubuntu Shipit page.

http://shipit.ubuntulinux.org/

When I get my CDs in late-October, I intend to slip a CD into the Christmas cards that we send out
to friends and family.  This year our cards and envelops are big enough to fit a CD, so it may only
cost an extra stamp to distribute this wonderful software.

Thanks Ubuntu team!  I hope to spread the "humanity to others" this Christmas season.  :)

Tristan Rhodes