Apparel

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:30:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:17:26 -0500, Kevin Krumwiede <kjkrum at comcast.net> wrote:

> Are the individual letters and figures outlined, or is it just one big rectangular iron-on?

All the shirts I've made myself were just one single piece of transfer
with nicely rounded corners. I'd take a picture of one of the shirts
but they look so good that my older digital camera probably wouldn't
pick up the difference.

> I wouldn't mind paying a little more to contribute to the project.  It's easier to make a "donation" when you get something tangible in return. :o)

I agree! I'm definitely buying one. :) Now.... what do we do to get
the attention of the person or people that can give permission to do
this? If I don't hear anything by tomorrow, I'll post another message
with a different subject to try and get someone's attention. :)

Mmmm..... Ubuntu coffee mug....

Aaron