Compaq Armada Laptop

Benjamin Roe ben_ubuntu at benroe.com
Mon Sep 27 17:06:50 UTC 2004

I actually seem to have got it working with "apm --suspend" now.

The trick was to put a script to change the virtual terminal away from
the one X was running on with a "chvt 1" in the suspend script and
change it back with "chvt 7" on resume. It's still a bit funny - the
terminal I suspended from behaved as if I was holding the Enter key down
until I pressed a key on resume, but it's worked several times now.

Ben