Ubuntu mono packages

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Mon Sep 27 08:48:17 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 03:44 -0500, Justin Conover wrote:
> Is there a gtk-sharp package?  I see the examples & gapi package.  If I
> want to build gtk-sharp from "testing"
>
> http://packages.debian.org/testing/libs/gtk-sharp
>
> What is the best way to do this?

No need, it's in tseng's repository. To find out the binary packages
build by a particular source package, do this:

  $ apt-cache showsrc gtk-sharp | grep ^Binary
  Binary: libvte-cil, libgtk-cil, libgnome-cil, libgconf-cil, libglib-
cil, libglade-cil, gtk-sharp-examples, gtk-sharp-gapi

- Jeff

--
Ooh, ooh, ooh!             http://www.ubuntulinux.org/           Ubuntu!