Problems building a new kernel

Dan Alderman d.alderman at 180sw.com
Sun Sep 26 10:24:59 UTC 2004

Apologies, I seem to have sent the message twice somehow.

D.

--
Dan Alderman                Software Engineer

OneEighty Software Ltd.     Phone: +44 20 8680 8712
Cygnet House                Fax: +44 20 8680 8453
12-14 Sydenham Road
Croydon                     Email: d.alderman at 180sw.com
CR9 2ET
UK

Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act 2000 together
with any and all Regulations in force pursuant to the Act One Eighty
Software Ltd reserves the right to monitor any or all incoming or
outgoing communications as provided for under the Act.