syanptic 0.53.4 -help

Michael Vogt m.vogt at ping.de
Sat Sep 25 11:47:39 UTC 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 09:15:48PM -0700, steve wrote:
> just upgraded via spm to the 0.53.4 and now the list of packages in
> blank, or invisible. They are there but nothing is visible but the
> ubuntu icon on some of them. Looks like a bug. How do you reinstall the
> old one?

Can you make a screenshot of the problem and send it (privately) to
me please? I'm very interessted in resolving this issue. Do other
people see this problem too? Does it help if you rename the
/root/.synaptic  directory (sudo mv /root/.synaptic
/root/.synaptic.save) and restart synaptic?

thanks,
 Michael

--
The first rule of holes is: when you find yourself in one, stop digging. - PJ