xmms crash

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Fri Sep 24 16:33:11 UTC 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 03:23:40PM +0200, Markus Kolb wrote:

> Same error as in Bugzilla Bug 535.
> The bug 535 isn't assigned to an Ubuntu developer.
> I don't really know what I should do.
> You say it has nothing to do with libmikmod2?!

The bug seems related to libmikmod2, because installing libmikmod2 fixes it
for some users.

> Does xmms work now in Ubuntu or not?

It works for me on every machine I have tried; in other words, I am not able
to reproduce the bug.  We need to find out what the common factor is for the
systems where it fails, so that we can reproduce the bug and fix it.

--
 - mdz