xmms crash

Anton Paulic dr-evil at rogers.com
Thu Sep 23 15:00:47 UTC 2004

I think what happened here is somehow one of the core gnome libs that is
used to trigger audio events is not "audio enabled" if that makes any
sense. I saw the same thing in Droplins-Gnome 2.6 for Slackware...
As for Ubuntu, as soon as I did the system upgrade in Synaptic, the
audio events started working immediately afterwards...