Alps pointing device

Dan Alderman d.alderman at 180sw.com
Thu Sep 23 23:48:12 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a Tosh Sat Pro A10 and would like to get the scroll feature
working, motion and clicking work fine with the "Configured Mouse".  I'm
guessing the alps patch wasn't applied to the distributed kernel, are
there any plans to add it in the future?

Cheers guys, great job :-)  Remind me to buy you beer if I stumble
across any of you in the future.

D.
--
Dan Alderman                Software Engineer

OneEighty Software Ltd.     Phone: +44 20 8680 8712
Cygnet House                Fax: +44 20 8680 8453
12-14 Sydenham Road
Croydon                     Email: d.alderman at 180sw.com
CR9 2ET
UK

Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIP) Act 2000 together
with any and all Regulations in force pursuant to the Act One Eighty
Software Ltd reserves the right to monitor any or all incoming or
outgoing communications as provided for under the Act.