Ubuntu Drive Visible to OS X?

Rob Diehl diehlr at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 23 21:25:27 UTC 2004

I agree. Ubuntu is the best I have seen so far, but there is still a lot
of work to be done in making it more intuitive in certain respects. I
just hope the team doesn't lose focus along the way in what I believe is
the most important thing for a desktop OS: make everything as intuitive
as possible!  :-)