Samba and "Network -> Windows Network"

Nelson ubuntu at bycore.com.au
Thu Sep 23 13:32:21 UTC 2004

I solved my own problem. Well at least I found the answer to my problem.

It seems entering 'servername' in the server field and 'sharename' in
the share field is not sufficient. After trying numerous more ways of
setting this up, I came up with entering 'servername/sharename' in the
server field and leaving the share field blank. This is very counter-
intuative, but it works. FYI.

Regards