Netscroll + Serial Mouse

Piraxter - The Rage Againts the Machine piraxter at myway.com
Wed Sep 22 17:22:27 UTC 2004

Hi guys !!

I install Ubuntu yesterday, It detect all mi hardware and works fine, but my Netscroll + Serial Mouse doesnt work :-(, in console or X mode.

I try to configure with gpm, but gpm doesnt exist.

The XF86Config-4 has :

Section "InputDevice"

      Identifier      "Configured Mouse"

      Driver          "mouse"

      Option          "CorePointer"

      Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"

      Option          "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"

EndSection

And these is ok...

My questions:

¿Need to install gpm? or How to configure my serial mice.

Thanks in advance.

Eliud