segmentation fault with bluefish

Sam Folk-Williams sam.folkwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 22:46:32 UTC 2004

Hi Sebastian,

Here is the log file. This is interesting -- when I did the strace
bluefish command I did as sudo... and bluefish started just fine. It
appears that if I start it as root it works... The attached log file
is from starting it as a normal user... What should I change to fix
this?

Thanks,

Sam

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:33:29 +0200, Sebastien Bacher