Newsgroup or BillBoardSystem

Markus Kolb ubuntu-ml at tower-net.de
Tue Sep 21 08:35:23 UTC 2004

On 21.09.2004 01:27, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 11:14:33PM +0200, Ingo Huber wrote:
>

>>This mailing list is heavy frequented. My pop account is flooded day by
>>day. Wouldn't a newsgroup and / or a billboard-system do a better job?
>

> We intend to set up web forums as well.

Is it possible to set up any gateway between webforum and mailinglist.
I think of a forum which sends the posts of registered users with their
mailingaddress to the list and the mails to the list are added to the
forum by some kind of mail-wrapper.
Don't know if there are existing solutions for this. Just my thoughts
and because I hate too many different information sources. ;o)

Markus