Live CDs

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 21 02:03:09 UTC 2004

Ok,

This is going to sound dumb, but where is the link to download the Live CDs?

I went to download on the main page and then selected my location (US)
and then I was presented with a list of installtion iso files.

Gill

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them" -- FDR

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" -- George Orwell