x configuration

Fábio Mendes niels_bohr at uol.com.br
Tue Sep 21 02:01:54 UTC 2004

> The problem should be fixed in xresprobe 0.4.8, which I just uploaded;
> try running 'sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install xresprobe' in a
> few hours.

How do I use xresprobe? the package appears to have no manual pages or
documentation of any sort. My system is working fine, I just want to see
xres output for testing purposes (since that seems to have some small
issues on configuring this board). In fact this is an old board (+/-
5yrs), so maybe we should not focus too much on her... Most computers
that old won't be running gnome anyway, at least not confortably. My
computer has this unusual (somewhat geeky) setup of an atlhon XP with an
old trident 2mb (or 4?) pci video board. I'm just reporting cause you
asked :) (and for completeness sake)

Thanks,
-Fabio