Ubuntu artwork

Fábio Mendes niels_bohr at uol.com.br
Mon Sep 20 18:40:28 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 16:36 +0100, Louise McCance-Price wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have set up a page on the wiki at
> http://wiki.ubuntulinux.org/UbuntuArtwork
>
> This will be a central location for our artwork and there is a palette
> of colours that will assist you when creating icons etc.
>
> If anyone has an svg of the final Ubuntu logo, please upload it.
>
> Many thanks,
> Lu

Who's behind ubuntu artwork? I used to follow the discussions on
userlinux list and it appear some proposals very similar in concept to
the ubuntu logo. the guy who proposed it is very good german artist, but
i forgot his name. it's a cool logo indeed, maybe the good ideas just
keep being re-invented again and again... :)

-Fabio