Wow

felix felix at catblack.ca
Mon Sep 20 08:04:46 UTC 2004

Thanks for the quick reply Mr. Zimmerman ... I was so wrapped up with
cdrecord at the command line, that I didn't even think to right click on the
ISO file.  The CD Creator under 'Places' wasn't very obvious, but now that I
know it's there I can burn the goodies I need to burn.

As far as the bootup error message that reads 'radeonfb: invalid ROM
signature 0 should be 0x0c500038c', do I need to send a copy of my dmesg
output anywhere, or is there any other info I should supply?

Thanks in advance.

Felix