Fwd: atmelwlandriver

Ben Matasar Matasar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 07:15:57 UTC 2004

The atmel driver that came with the kernel wasn't loaded by default.
If there's something you want me to try I can do that -- I'm not the
most well versed in the kernel, but when I do:

$ sudo modprobe atmel

Nothing new appears in dmesg.  Previously, I could see my device loading.

The drivers that Markus pointed out from sourceforge [I] are what I
was previously using.  This is further complicated by the fact that
the atmelwlandriver-source debian package fails to build.

[I] http://atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net/news.html

Ben