New to UBUNTU

Bartolome Mayol bartolomemayol at ono.com
Sat Sep 18 00:00:00 UTC 2004

Hi to all,
This afternoon I installed Ubuntu, replacing Guadalinex (Spanish Debian
Sid) as my distro.
I can only say a thing, I am in love with Ubuntu. I had some minor
issues with bittorrent, and I did connect to the #ubuntu in IRC, to ask
for some help. I just want to say that the people there are very helpful
and they patiently helped me.

Again I love Ubuntu and I love the Community, I am a lawyer, so I won't
be able to be of much help about some technical issues, but I will use
Ubuntu as my linux distro at home and I will test it and let you know.

Just in case you don't know, Ubuntu is very popular in Spain, since
yesterday, some people of a LUG called BULMA passed the word about
Ubuntu.

Sorry for being too long, just want to say hello and thx.

Tolo