Problem with the contact lookup applet and where to file bugs

Colin Watson cjwatson at
Fri Sep 17 18:57:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 08:49:10PM +0200, Julien Olivier wrote:
> I noticed a bug in the contact lookup applet: when you click on "compose
> a new message", it tries to launch "/usr/bin/evolution", but fails as
> the correct program is "/usr/bin/evolution-2.0".
> sudo ln -s /usr/bin/evolution-2.0 /usr/bin/evolution fixed it.
> Now, how am I supposed to file such a bug ? In,

There's no such site, since Debian doesn't use Bugzilla. :-)

> or any ubuntu-specific bugzilla-like site ?

As a first instance, please use; it'll be
passed in the appropriate upstream direction if it's an upstream bug.

Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at]