A handful of bug reports

Daniel Stone daniel.stone at canonical.com
Thu Sep 16 02:01:50 UTC 2004

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 06:46:39PM -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> >>1. My ethernet connection is not working.
> >Does this work if you boot with 'pci=noacpi noapic'?
>
> Oops, I spoke too fast earlier. I had placed  the append command on the
> wrong subsection of lilo. :P
> So, yes! Now ethernet working! And also the USB mouse is working too!
> Thanks!
>
> So, bug reports 1 and 3 on my previous email are fixed via "pci=noacpi
> noapic". The rest of the bugs remain (including the ps/2 problem).

Ahr, good news about the pci=noacpi noapic thing; I've previously had
problems up the hizzle on my Via-based board with things like this,
fixed via the same.  We might throw this in the release notes or
something.

--
Daniel Stone                                        <daniel.stone at canonical.com>