Why Hoary and why *now*?

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 15:38:31 UTC 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:36:59 +1300, Pizbit <pizbit at gmail.com> wrote:

> So the question question is: Why?

Many of us have been using Ubuntu since the preview release of Warty.
Although Hoary probably isn't as stable now as Warty was then, some of
us haven't had any major problems at all. So my question is: Why not?
:-)

> What's so great about something that from what I understand is in a
> period of much instability and wont calm down for some unknown amount
> of time?

I wouldn't say it's an unknown amount of time - the official Hoary
release is less than 6 months away now. ;-)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu